In order to enable you to register to receive information, products or services available through our web site, or to permit us to respond to your inquiries, our site's registration forms may require that you provide contact information (like your name and e-mail address), demographic information (like your ZIP code), Our online surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information. We may run contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information and demographic information. We may also collect the Internet Protocol address and e-mail address of visitors to our web site, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to a bulletin board, and the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. In addition to this personal information, our web servers automatically collect web site usage information from you when you visit our web site. Web site usage information is anonymous information about our visitors that describes how our web site is used and navigated, including the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page, their actions taken during visits to the site, and the length of their stays. Web site usage information does not contain personally identifiable information. OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As a general matter we seek to use information collected through our web site to enhance the experience of visitors to our site. We (including our affiliates) may use this information in a number of ways, including:
- To furnish you with products or services you have requested, or to send you
information or otherwise contact you about Federal Broach Inc., or its affiliates, their products,
services, advertising, upcoming events, special offers or promotions, or for other
purposes disclosed when you submit your information to our web site.
- To assist us in marketing and advertising our products and services and those of
- To improve the content and navigation on our web site.
- To prevent and detect fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of our
- In order to provide you with products and services you have requested, we may share your information, including personally identifiable information or information we maintain on an aggregate basis, with third parties who provide services to Federal Broach Inc. and its affiliates, such as credit card processing, customer services, order fulfillment, and/or prize delivery, as applicable.
© 2020 Southeast Broach Company - South Carolina LLC.